I've been having a major obsession with NET-A-PORTER lately, despite never having bought anything from the site. It's like I am building anticipation for when the moment of "ADD TO SHOPPING BAG" finally arrives. I image the sophisticated black box arriving on the passenger seat of a Lincoln Town Car, with a manicured chauffeur wearing a Valentino suit and black leather gloves. Is it normal to have fantasies about a retail site?
Everything from the crisp minimalism of the font to the perfectly spaced out lettering sends shivers down my perfectionist spine.
Every item on the above set probably represents some undercurrent of my personality. Just for clarification, that sex toy looking thing is actually a pillow meant to prevent wrinkles. I know it crossed your mind.
1. Candle, once melted it turns into a face oil. Enough said!
2. Probiotic face towels for every day of the week. Makes me feel clean just thinking about them.
3. Masculine watch, even though I will continue to use my I-Phone to check the time.
4. Health supplement, because it's good for you and comes in a gorgeous looking jar. Plus there is something supernatural looking about it. Makes me think back to childhood cartoons of witches boiling mysterious ingredients in giant kettles.
5. Body suit from Beyonce's IVY PARK athletic wear line. Let's be serious, I will not be wearing that to LITHE classes. But I might throw it on with some black pumps and black skinny jeans.
6. Silk face pillow, to keep me looking 27.75 forever.
7. Lace bra, to wear while I am burning candles, applying oil to my face and drinking the green concoction. Whoever said that beauty is pain?
8. Fornasetti candle, because there's a surprise on the back.